Premier Health and the University of Dayton, the two institutions behind the Fairgrounds to Future process, have strong traditions of service and giving back to the Dayton community. Get to know their missions, visions and values.
We will improve the health of the communities we serve with others who share our commitment to provide high quality, cost-competitive health services.
People will choose Premier Health over any health system in southwest Ohio. We will earn their choice, and grow our market leadership, by anticipating their needs and exceeding their expectations.
- RESPECT each person’s dignity.
- Act with INTEGRITY to do the right thing in all aspects of our responsibilities.
- Serve with COMPASSION that embraces each individual’s concerns and hopes.
- Commit to EXCELLENCE as measured to the highest level of performance.
Our mission, vision and values drive our dedicated service to the community.
The University of Dayton
Our mission is simple, yet profound.
The University of Dayton is a top-tier Catholic research university with academic offerings from the undergraduate to the doctoral levels. We are a diverse community committed, in the Marianist tradition, to educating the whole person and linking learning and scholarship with leadership and service.
- The University of Dayton is a comprehensive university.
- The University of Dayton is a Catholic university.
- The University of Dayton is committed to the Marianist tradition.
Learn more at https://udayton.edu/about/mission-and-identity/index.php